Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back and Nintendo has me excited

You know after E3 withh all the hype I was just tired or writing anything. I was at first dissapointed I wnated more Wii news I searched and there was just nothing.
Now I have heard as you all have too. And you know what? I am excited again.
Is it 3d projection NO is it the best thing since sliced bread? No is it the best graphics No
So what is it about the Wii??? Balance! Look I am a hardcore gamer that plays few games nowadays because well they were all rehashes of games of the past.
Anything first person is Doom and Quake and unreal based, better graphics? Yes better Play No
But with Wii red Steel has me excited as Well as MP3.
Warioware? Hell Yea I wanna play it!
excite truck? YES i wanna play it. Rayman YES it looks hilarious.
ZELDA TP My God do I want to play it!
I think this is going to be the strongest console launch title and variety wise ever.
I mean thats only a few games.
Mii's Wii Channels it's just all so interesting that I cant help but think Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home